Plastic backs and seats have a smooth surface for easy cleaning and are constructed of double-wall blow moulded polyethylene with anti-static compounds. Backs are ergonomically contoured for posture and comfort.
Seats are tested for more than 100,000 folding cycles to ensure optimum performance and reliability.
Rugged, aluminum-oxide, powder coated, cast aluminum stanchions provide high durability and easy cleaning.
Triumph Stadium Seating is rated and tested to less than -60° C. U.V. inhibitors are used for the polyethylene seats and backs to provide long lasting colour stability.
Complies with National Fire Protection Association codes (NFPA-code 102).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Design Layout and Installation Coordination
- Chair Widths: 19”, 20” 21” and 22”
- Chairs can be of the floor and/or riser attached type with blow molded plastic seat and back
- All metal shall be of die cast aluminum
- Chairs shall have a mechanism for automatically lifting the seat to a uniform full folded position
- Plastics shall be one piece, dual-wall High Density Polyethylene with in-molded UV stabilizers
- Color of plastic shall be selected from manufacturers standard color range
- All metal components are shot blasted, cleaned and smoothed after the casting process
- All metal parts receive a waterborne, black, cathodic deposition primer to seal the part against corrosion
- All metal parts receive a UV stable, polyester powder coat finish. Selected from manufacturer’s standard color range
- All Installation assembly hardware shall be zinc-plated
- Bolts and nuts for attaching backs and seats to standards and hinges shall be stainless steel
Triumph Stadium Seating accessories include:
- seat numbers
- row letters
- plastic laminate end panels
Please contact SOUND BARRIERS for drawings and complete specifications.