Sound Barriers wants to help you maintain your privacy on the Internet.
What this means to you is, we are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful, safe, online experience that you can get anywhere.
Sound Barriers Privacy Principles
Because your privacy is important to us, Sound Barriers by displaying this privacy statement will operate by the following principles.
1) Sound Barriers will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“Personal Information”). Generally, this information is requested only when registering for a particular service. When possible, Sound Barriers will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
2) Sound Barriers will use your Personal Information to operate the site and services and to inform you of new features, services, and products from Sound Barriers and its affiliates.
3) Sound Barriers sites that are primarily directed at children will not use Personal Information for a secondary use without obtaining the consent of a parent or guardian. When possible, Sound Barriers will provide e-mail notice to parents that children have provided personal information to the site.
4) Sound Barriers may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Sound Barriers or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Sound Barriers , the site or the users of Sound Barriers , and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Sound Barriers , or the public.
5) If at any time you believe that Sound Barriers has not adhered to these principles, please notify Sound Barriers by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem. 6) To protect your online privacy, Sound Barriers will not rent or sell your e-mail address to any third parties. Sound Barriers is committed to maintaining its position as a premier site on the Internet. As our site continues to develop, we may add new services and features to our website. In the event that these additions affect our Privacy Statement, this document will be updated appropriately.