Cold storage wall panels are a necessity when controlling a facility’s atmosphere is a must. When product protection and hygienic control are of utmost importance, cold storage panels will regulate when precise temperatures must be maintained. Climate controlled environments for food storage and cold freezers are perfectly suited as the tight fitting panel joints offer superior airtightness, preventing thermal bridging and condensation. Whether you are looking to control the temperature inside, or protect your product from the weather roaming on the outside, King-span Panels’ cold storage systems are the solution for you.
With multiple design options of cold storage walls, including Shadowline, A Azteco, Minor, In-verted, and High Rib profiles, Kingspan cold storage panels are the key to keeping both the temperature and your energy costs low. In respect to energy costs, cold storage wall systems provide optimal thermal insulation and can reduce HVAC / heating costs by up to 30% as you build a LEED certified facility. This is only a few of the many benefits demonstrated by King-span’s cold storage wall systems. Check out the full list of benefits our lineup of cold storage wall panels provide below.
Insulated Metal Wall Panels Features
- High R-Value – Provides high thermal (R-value) and airtightness performance over the service life of the building. The insulated wall panels are exterior of the building structure to provide the best thermal envelope by reducing thermal bridging typical of cavity wall systems.
- Tested & Approved – All insulated panels have been extensively tested for compliance with various industry standards and building safety codes.
- Energy Efficiency – Insulated Metal Panels have a core of continuous, rigid insulation for industry leading R- and U- values with superior airtightness performance.
- Indoor Environmental Quality – Insulated panels help ensure a stable interior environment.
- Eased Construction – Insulated metal panels are simple to detail and attach, reducing schedules and installation errors.
- Life-Cycled Benefits – Insulated Metal Panels last as long as the service life of a typical commercial building. The durable metal panels also reduce operational costs for energy maintenance and offer multiple end-of-life reuse options.
- Building Certification and Green Targets – Insulated Panels contribute to LEED certification programs and the path to Net-Zero Energy.